Welcome to the Early Learning Grant Cycle inquiry stage!
Before you continue with your inquiry submission, please take a moment to read through the list below. These items may help streamline the submission process.
If you do happen to run into any issues or just have questions, please reach out to Patrick Jackson, Early Learning Program Officer.
These are some of the most common issues that arise during the application process.
- In order to advance to the next question, you must first complete the current one. To help you prepare, here is a list of all of the inquiry questions.
- The application software is optimized for Internet Explorer and therefore we encourage its use. In the past, users of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari have encountered technical issues.
- The application software restricts access to one user per organization account. Simultaneous access by multiple users is not permitted.
- Please contact us if you need your organization account transferred to a new user or if you need to have your organization’s password reset.
- If you wish to pause work on your Inquiry, save it and close. To resume your work, please click this link and enter your credentials.