Cultivating Communities…Growing Advocacy
If we really want to Cultivate Communities that Flourish, we have to be equipped with the right knowledge.
This Advocacy Blog is dedicated to providing resources to help us all better understand complex topics that impact the communities where we live, work, play, and worship.
Use the Search tool or the Tag Cloud below to narrow results.
- Social Determinants of Health, COVID-19, and minorities – how they’re connectedOver the past several months, we’ve highlighted the topic of the Social Determinants of Health. For the sake of review, … Read more
- What to Say?a message from Pat Creech on race, equity, relationships, and learning. https://vimeo.com/429421204 click here to view the transcript
- Educational EquityContinuing the conversation on Equity versus Equality, and looking ahead to the opening of our Early Learning Grant Cycle next … Read more
- Health EquityIn the past couple of posts, we’ve discussed the topics of the “Social Determinants of Health” and “Equity versus Equality.” … Read more
- Equity vs EqualityThis image has become commonly used in illustrating the difference between equity and equality. The basic message is that equality … Read more
- Social Determinants of HealthThere's a lot of discussion today focused on the Social Determinants of Health. These are defined as the conditions in … Read more
- What is Philanthropy?"Philanthropy" can mean different things to different people, but as Jamie Levy explains in this video, it really comes down … Read more
- Faith and GivingHow are the two related? What is the relationship between having a faith affiliation, and charitable giving? As an organization … Read more
- Growing Faith in Our CommunityLeveraging national resources on a local level How would you describe our region’s profile when it comes to matters of … Read more