Below you will find links to expert articles and websites with helpful tools to learn more about nonprofit leadership.*
- Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence, Minnesota Coucil of Nonprofits. PDF tool providing recommended standards of principles and practices for nonprofit organizational effectiveness.
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits - Resource information on starting a nonprofit.
- Center for Nonprofit Management, Nashville, TN – Links to multiple resources to support effective nonprofits.
- Foundation Center – Links to useful websites serving the nonprofit sector.
- National Management & Board Resources. Links to additional resources for understanding best practices in nonprofit management and board governance. Hartford Foundation, Nonprofit Support Program.
- The Standards for Excellence Code – National standards of excellence for nonprofit organizations. An ethics and accountability code for the nonprofit sector. Standards for Excellence Institute, Baltimore, MD.
- Running a Capital Campaign – a PDF tool from The Chronicles of Philanthropy that includes checklists in preparing for a campaign and feasibility, as well as, campaign examples.
*The Foundation is not responsible for content on external links.