*** Before proceeding, please review the HEAL Path to Impact.
Before continuing with your Inquiry, a few reminders:
- You will need to use your email address as your username and to create a password.
- If submitting Inquiries on behalf of multiple separate organizations, you must use a unique email address for each in order for the system to recognize them as separate organizations
- You will be required to enter your Internal Revenue Service Tax ID number for verification
- You will need to know the costs associated with your program/project, e.g., for personnel, operating, evaluation, etc.
- If your email address has changed since last year's cycle, please create a new user name using your current email address
- Upon successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgement email that includes a copy of your submitted responses
- You are not required to complete your Inquiry in one sitting. You may save your work and return to it for modification prior to submission
This Inquiry is exclusively for projects in the Healthy Eating & Active Living space. You will be required to explain how your program/project addresses at least one of the following outcomes identified in the Healthy Eating & Active Living Logic Model:
- Increased policies and improved sustainable systems for greater access and availability of nutritious foods and beverages.
- Increased policies and improved environmental supports aligned with comprehensive master plans, to incorporate physical activity into daily life.
- More environment-based sustainable availability of nutritious foods/beverages, opportunities for physical activity AND expanded policies and practices promoting healthy eating and active living.
- Increased community awareness as measured through social media activity, paid media analytics, and setting-based data collection.
If you encounter any difficulties with this system, please email or call the Grants Manager at 812.437.8260.
For general HEAL & Upgrade inquiries, click here to continue
For Upgrade in School inquiries, click here to continue
For Upgrade in Church inquiries, click here to continue